By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. I Agree! Learn more

Festival of Light – IMPORTANT UPDATE 28/02

Dear Guider,

Due to the arctic weather currently being experienced and weather forecast for this weekend we have made the decision to reschedule the event to Sat 19th May.

We have reviewed our risk assessment and have been advised that the drive way, car park and walk ways are not safe and with more snow forecast we need to ensure that everyone’s safety is paramount.

What does that mean for my unit?

You will automatically be allocated the same amount of places on Sat 19th May.

If you are unable to attend on the rescheduled date then a full refund will be given.

I hope you understand that we have not taken this decision lightly but felt that we needed to make this decision early enough so that leaders and parents can be informed in a timely manner.

It is a big disappointment that we have had to take this decision but we hope to see you all at the rescheduled date.

Confirming places for 19th May

Please complete this form once you have confirmed places with your girls.

Deadline for responses 22nd March 2018

Any queries: