Gambia 2019 – Applications open
There is an international trip to The Gambia in April 2019 – this is a private (i.e. not county) trip, led by some Senior Section Leaders. Bookings are now open (see form below). Costs and full information are in the essential information document below.
- Young Leaders 14-18 years
- Rangers 14-25 years
- Members of Senior Section units 14-25 years
- Adult Leaders from any guiding section (attending as a participant)
The trip will be Wednesday 3rd – Wednesday 10th April 2019.
It’s essential that team members attend all the briefing meetings. During these we will be preparing our peer education sessions to deliver in The Gambia, getting to know and building our team, making decisions about other aspects of our trip. Once you commit to the trip, these dates should go in your diary and be prioritised so you don’t miss them.
- Briefing 1 Sunday 10th March 2018, 14.00 – 18.00 (date amended)
- Briefing 2 Sat 10th – Sun 11th November 2018 (overnight), 10.00am Sat –
- Briefing 3 Sunday 13th January 2019, 10.30 – 15.30
- Briefing 4 Sunday 24th March 2019, 10.30 – 14.00 (date amended)
Please read this essential information document for costs and full information before booking.
Download and complete the booking form.