AED Drop in Sessions
Since we have had the Automated External Defibrillator fitted at Pettypool our First Response co-ordinator, Steph, will be running FREE drop in sessions at Pettypool lodge, once a month on Saturday mornings (you can visit the shop as well!).
They will be run as a rolling twenty minute sessions to go through the new AED and specific training and CPR up dates. There will be free refreshments and a chance to buy a special badge and CPR face mask (optional). The sessions are for Leaders, Leaders in training, Unit helpers, Trefoil & Rangers. All adults who visit Pettypool and may require it’s use.
If you wish to come please can you email Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org so she can get an idea of numbers.
The dates are:
- Sat 13th July 2019
- Sat 10th Aug 2019
- Sat 14th Sept 2019
- Sat 12th Oct 2019
- Sat 9th Nov 2019
- Sat 14th Dec 2019
Steph will be there from 10am to 1pm on these dates.
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team
- Important Information
- First Response Update
- Subscriptions 2021
- New County Challenge Badge
- Pettypool Re-Opening
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Safe Space Trainings
- Guiding during Covid: 1st Croft Guides and Rangers
- Girlguiding webinars – virtual meetings
- Happy Easter to you all from Karen and Steph
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Queen’s Guide award