AED Drop in Sessions
Since we have had the Automated External Defibrillator fitted at Pettypool our First Response co-ordinator, Steph, will be running FREE drop in sessions at Pettypool lodge, once a month on Saturday mornings (you can visit the shop as well!).
They will be run as a rolling twenty minute sessions to go through the new AED and specific training and CPR up dates. There will be free refreshments and a chance to buy a special badge and CPR face mask (optional). The sessions are for Leaders, Leaders in training, Unit helpers, Trefoil & Rangers. All adults who visit Pettypool and may require it’s use.
If you wish to come please can you email Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org so she can get an idea of numbers.
The dates are:
- Sat 13th July 2019
- Sat 10th Aug 2019
- Sat 14th Sept 2019
- Sat 12th Oct 2019
- Sat 9th Nov 2019
- Sat 14th Dec 2019
Steph will be there from 10am to 1pm on these dates.
- We virtually travelled everywhere!
- Royal Cheshire Show 2021
- Pettypool Opening Dates
- Chamboree 2022 Registration
- County Strategy
- Basic Expedition Skills
- Rainbow and Brownie Sleepover – The Queen’s Lost Her Handbag
- Badges and Skill Builders Evenings with the Army
- Pack your Guiding Bags for an Adventure with Cheshire Forest
- County Day 24th April
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team