Chester Pride – Saturday 11 August
Fancy taking part in the parade at Chester Pride on Saturday 11 August?
Pride festivals are a celebration of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQ+) community, and is a brilliant way to reach out to new communities, engage potential volunteers and celebrate diversity. Girlguiding North West England believes in being fair, open and inclusive. All members and supporters of Girlguiding are openly welcomed, irrespective of faith, race, culture, nationality or sexual orientation.
Parade members must be:
1) A member of Guiding;
2) aged 14 or over on the day.
You do not have to be a “member” of the LGBT+ community, but you should be an “ally”, i.e. respectful of diversity.
Gena Pickering (Assistant Leader 1st Huntington Guides & Boughton Heath District Commissioner) is co-ordinating and can be contacted via email@example.com
- We virtually travelled everywhere!
- Royal Cheshire Show 2021
- Pettypool Opening Dates
- Chamboree 2022 Registration
- County Strategy
- Basic Expedition Skills
- Rainbow and Brownie Sleepover – The Queen’s Lost Her Handbag
- Badges and Skill Builders Evenings with the Army
- Pack your Guiding Bags for an Adventure with Cheshire Forest
- County Day 24th April
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team