County World Thinking Day Celebration
Cheshire Forest Virtual World Thinking Day Celebration
Monday 22nd February
5:30-6:30pm (Rainbows and Brownies) or 7-8pm (Guides and Rangers)
Come and celebrate World Thinking Day 2021 with Cheshire Forest, featuring the launch of our new County challenge badge!
We will be launching the badge with an exciting interactive activity celebrating India, home of Sangam, which is one of the five WAGGGS World Centres.
We will also be thinking about the WAGGGS World Thinking Day 2021 theme of Stand Together for Peace, to stand together with over 10 million Girl Guides and Girl Scouts around the world to call for and create peace, in our lives and in the world.
This is a free event run by Cheshire Forest for all young members – you can register individually or as a unit. If you are registering as a unit, please collect the virtual consent forms yourself and pass on in one batch to Tory at the addresses below.
To join in with the celebrations, please fill in the booking form and return to:
Tory Relf, 16 The Burrows, Delamere Park, Cuddington, CW8 2UG or return by email to email@example.com.
Please make sure your email is clear as we will be sending information out to you via email.
Closing date for bookings will be Tuesday 16th February to allow time for access information to be spread to the contact on the booking form and circulated to participants.
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team
- Important Information
- First Response Update
- Subscriptions 2021
- New County Challenge Badge
- Pettypool Re-Opening
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Safe Space Trainings
- Guiding during Covid: 1st Croft Guides and Rangers
- Girlguiding webinars – virtual meetings
- Happy Easter to you all from Karen and Steph