Happy Easter to you all from Karen and Steph
In these unusual times we would like to send our very best wishes to all our members and their families in Cheshire Forest County Girlguiding.
We hope you are well and are able to enjoy this Easter time at home.
We would also like to give a special thanks to all the Key Workers out there who are doing a fabulous job and in the face of uncertainty, we really appreciate all you do.
To those unit leaders who have been able to contact their local members via technology, that’s great. We hope your girls are gaining lots of badges and feel they have achieved something whist they are at home.
If you are not able to do virtual meetings, don’t worry. This is a time for you to do only what you are able to do.
We realise that our future is unknown at this time and when we will be able to start up with our guiding units again may be far from your thoughts. It is also a time to concentrate on our families to keep them safe and well.
If you do feel you need to ask for help in any way that we may be able to assist you with, PLEASE do contact us via our Cheshire Forest emails…
Or if you have any safeguarding issues call: 020 7834 6242 ext. 3037 (out of hours: 07508 032997)
We are here to help you. Please take care and stay safe.
Yours in Guiding
Karen Forster – Cheshire Forest County Commissioner
Steph Kemp – Assistant County Commissioner & 1st Response Coordinator
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team
- Important Information
- First Response Update
- Subscriptions 2021
- New County Challenge Badge
- Pettypool Re-Opening
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Safe Space Trainings
- Guiding during Covid: 1st Croft Guides and Rangers
- Girlguiding webinars – virtual meetings
- Happy Easter to you all from Karen and Steph