1st response courses will be available, once the COVID-19 guidelines are updated by the Government and then Girlguiding provides guidelines to commence these trainings. Priority will be given to leaders who are waiting to complete the face-to-face practical session and Steph will contact them personally.
New courses will be advertised on the CF website, just as soon as we are given permission to by Girlguiding.
Any queries, please contact Steph Kemp on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We virtually travelled everywhere!
- Royal Cheshire Show 2021
- Pettypool Opening Dates
- Chamboree 2022 Registration
- County Strategy
- Basic Expedition Skills
- Rainbow and Brownie Sleepover – The Queen’s Lost Her Handbag
- Badges and Skill Builders Evenings with the Army
- Pack your Guiding Bags for an Adventure with Cheshire Forest
- County Day 24th April
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team