Meet and Greet New Members County Team
Further to our introduction message, we wanted to invite you to attend any one of our on-line ‘meet and greet’ sessions during December. Each session will follow the same format with a brief introduction to the newest members of the County team, an overview of how we have currently set ourselves up and what we are intending to do to carry out the County wide review with the aim of enabling us to produce a County strategy and structure to enable us to deliver what is wanted. There will also be the opportunity to pose questions and comments via the chat function on Zoom.
There will be 3 sessions during December:
- Sunday 6th December, 6.30pm – 7.30pm. Book here
- Thursday 10th December 7.30pm – 8.30pm Book here
- Tuesday 15th December 8.30pm – 9.30pm Book here
Please book yourself a place , a link to the Zoom call will be sent to you prior to the meeting.
We look forward to seeing you then.
Nikki, Charlotte, Emma, Jessica and Tory
- We virtually travelled everywhere!
- Royal Cheshire Show 2021
- Pettypool Opening Dates
- Chamboree 2022 Registration
- County Strategy
- Basic Expedition Skills
- Rainbow and Brownie Sleepover – The Queen’s Lost Her Handbag
- Badges and Skill Builders Evenings with the Army
- Pack your Guiding Bags for an Adventure with Cheshire Forest
- County Day 24th April
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team