New Defibrilator at Pettypool
As 1st Response Coordinator and trainer for Cheshire Forest Girlguiding, Steph Kemp has been fundraising over the past two years to purchase an Automated External Defibrillator – AED, for Pettypool. With the recent funding from County Exec committee we now have the ‘all weather’ secure box to house it in. It was erected by the Pettypool ground team and on the 21st May at 6pm it became ‘LIVE’. It is situated to the rear/side of the Lodge for all to see and has instructions as to it’s use on the box.
Steph teaches the use of AED’s during 1st response courses but will soon be running monthly FREE courses on Saturday mornings at Pettypool Lodge for AED training and a recap of CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) – See the website for up coming dates.
Steph would also like to remind you that you can now hire the ‘Laerdal’ manikins for use in your units to teach CPR. Prices are £5 per manikin per week. If interested please contact Steph at email@example.com
PS: Don’t forget to check your ‘achievement’s’ on ‘GO’ to see if you’re up to date with 1st Aid training and if you need to do a course check the CF website – 1st response – for date and booking details.
Thank you and take care ?’
- We virtually travelled everywhere!
- Royal Cheshire Show 2021
- Pettypool Opening Dates
- Chamboree 2022 Registration
- County Strategy
- Basic Expedition Skills
- Rainbow and Brownie Sleepover – The Queen’s Lost Her Handbag
- Badges and Skill Builders Evenings with the Army
- Pack your Guiding Bags for an Adventure with Cheshire Forest
- County Day 24th April
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team