New Saver badge for Guides
New Saver badge for Guides to be revealed as part of Girlguiding’s new revolutionised programme in the summer
Girlguiding is partnering with Legal and General to transform the way young women think about their finances. The partnership aims to encourage financial responsibility and help girls save.
A new Saver badge for Guides
The partnership will see Legal and General sponsor the new Saver badge for Guides (10-14 year olds) as part of the charity’s new exciting programme of badges and activities launching this summer.
The new badge, which will be available to 105,000 Guides, encourages girls to think about how they can save time and money to be able to do the things that matter to them the most.
Badge activities will help girls to understand responsible spending and money management. In addition, they will be challenged to think about the benefits of other types of saving, such as minimising waste and energy consumption to reduce their impact on the environment.
Girls are asked to see how they could better manage their busy schedules to include more of the things they really love to do, such as spending time with friends and family or learning a new skill they have always wanted to.
As part of the five year partnership, Girlguiding and Legal and General aim to make saving more accessible by providing girls with the skills and understanding to feel confident in managing personal finances and making financial decisions – however big or small.
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team
- Important Information
- First Response Update
- Subscriptions 2021
- New County Challenge Badge
- Pettypool Re-Opening
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Safe Space Trainings
- Guiding during Covid: 1st Croft Guides and Rangers
- Girlguiding webinars – virtual meetings
- Happy Easter to you all from Karen and Steph