Our New Programme For Every Girl Is Here
July 22, 2018
- Programme themes – Our 6 themes are the building blocks of everything girls do in guiding, making sure they get a broad and varied experience.
- Interest badges – Everyone loves earning badges, so we’ve refreshed and updated the interest badges we offer. And we’ve added badges for Rainbows and Rangers, so they can join in the fun.
- Skills builders – A brand-new kind of progressive badge focussing on core life skills. Girls can earn these in stages as they journey through guiding.
- Awards – We’ve created some exciting new awards to encourage our members and celebrate their achievements.
- Unit meeting activities – A great new way for girls to get involved in planning what they do in meetings. These activities are packed with new challenges and fun things to try.
- New books – Alongside this, we’ve created handbooks and badge books for girls each section to reflect the new activities and help them to celebrate their guiding achievements.
New Programme materials are available from Pettypool
New Programme trainings
- We virtually travelled everywhere!
- Royal Cheshire Show 2021
- Pettypool Opening Dates
- Chamboree 2022 Registration
- County Strategy
- Basic Expedition Skills
- Rainbow and Brownie Sleepover – The Queen’s Lost Her Handbag
- Badges and Skill Builders Evenings with the Army
- Pack your Guiding Bags for an Adventure with Cheshire Forest
- County Day 24th April
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team