Pack your Guiding Bags for an Adventure with Cheshire Forest
After the success of the last County challenge badge we are delighted to let you know that the new County Challenge badge – ‘Pack your Guiding Bags for an Adventure with Cheshire Forest’ is now available (see link below) or email email@example.com for a copy.
There are a wide variety of challenges that take you around the world, the UK and ends at Pettypool with a brilliant competition to design the badge that everyone will receive once the required challenges are completed.
If you / your girls want to take part in the competition to design the badge for the pack, then, please make sure you have submitted that design by 31st May 2021 (details are on page 8 and 9 of the pack) – so the winner can be chosen and the badges made and distributed before the end of the summer term.
Please share with your girls and the challenges can be completed as part of unit meetings or at home. The badge is open to all members of Cheshire Forest from our youngest Rainbow to our oldest Trefoil Guild member. Special thanks to Girlguiding Lancashire East for letting us use and adapt their pack for use in Cheshire Forest.
We hope you enjoy the tasks and look forward to receiving the badge designs.
- Badges and Skill Builders Evenings with the Army
- Pack your Guiding Bags for an Adventure with Cheshire Forest
- County Day 24th April
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team
- Important Information
- First Response Update
- Subscriptions 2021
- New County Challenge Badge
- Pettypool Re-Opening
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Safe Space Trainings