Bookings for 2019 are now being accepted.
- In County from October 1st
- Out of County from November 1st
If you require a residential booking please book THE LOOKOUT (very exciting!!)
If you need an evening meeting, a day booking or am/pm event please book PETTYPOOL LODGE at the moment.
There are new booking forms and separate availability calendars on the Pettypool website along with the 2019 fees document.
Once The Lookout is used for residential purposes then Pettypool Lodge will no longer be available for overnight events. It will however remain as an excellent indoor/outdoor space particularly if you are holding a day event at Pettypool.
Thank you Judith & Harriet, Pettypool Booking bods!!
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team
- Important Information
- First Response Update
- Subscriptions 2021
- New County Challenge Badge
- Pettypool Re-Opening
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Safe Space Trainings
- Guiding during Covid: 1st Croft Guides and Rangers
- Girlguiding webinars – virtual meetings
- Happy Easter to you all from Karen and Steph