We are delighted to announce that Pettypool will be re-opening for outside activities from Saturday 26th September.
Groups can book to use the site at weekends, or in the evenings. We will limit the number of visitors so that social distancing can be maintained.
First Response Training will take place at the weekends in the Rainbow Ark, so one other group can meet on the site on Saturdays or Sundays. This could be for a half day or a full day.
A risk assessment is available for the site and will be posted on the website. Signage and sanitisation stations are in place. Groups will be responsible for providing their own risk assessments which must be approved by their commissioner.
Please contact Harriet Taylor, the booking secretary for the sites on email@example.com for further details.
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team
- Important Information
- First Response Update
- Subscriptions 2021
- New County Challenge Badge
- Pettypool Re-Opening
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Safe Space Trainings
- Guiding during Covid: 1st Croft Guides and Rangers
- Girlguiding webinars – virtual meetings
- Happy Easter to you all from Karen and Steph