Annual Subscriptions 2021 & 2022 – Important Information
2021 subscriptions for each member in Cheshire Forest County will be £24.70.
Please note that this payment does not include a Levi from Cheshire Forest County, thus reducing the overall amount because of the Coronavirus causing a lack of meetings and reduced income for unit funds.
Please budget for this payment now, as it still has to be paid in February 2021.
It must be remembered that in 2022, the annual subscription fee will go back to its original amount, which will be approximately £34.00 or more, per member.
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team
- Important Information
- First Response Update
- Subscriptions 2021
- New County Challenge Badge
- Pettypool Re-Opening
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Safe Space Trainings
- Guiding during Covid: 1st Croft Guides and Rangers
- Girlguiding webinars – virtual meetings
- Happy Easter to you all from Karen and Steph