Tampon Tax Community Fund
The purpose of the Tampon Tax Fund is to allocate the funds generated from the VAT on sanitary products to projects that improve the lives of disadvantaged women and girls.
The Tampon Tax ?Community Fund ?aims? ?to? ?support? ?women? ?who? ?are? ?most? ?marginalised? ?to? ?overcome? ?barriers that? ?prevent? ?them? ?from? ?fulfilling? ?their? ?potential. ? The? ?programme will benefit women and girls, investing in a wide variety of projects, that make a tangible and long-term difference to health, well-being, confidence and social/economic activity, as well as addressing equality gaps.
?This? programme aims to fund ?small?-scale interventions, ??which? ?will? ?make? ?a? ?considerable difference to the lives and happiness of women and girls by raising the aspirations of girls and women and combating the influences that affect their confidence.
- Between £5,000 and £10,000
- For a duration of up to 12 months
- For UK based organisations with a local or community reach
- Meet one or more of the Tampon Tax Community Fund objectives (below).
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team
- Important Information
- First Response Update
- Subscriptions 2021
- New County Challenge Badge
- Pettypool Re-Opening
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Safe Space Trainings
- Guiding during Covid: 1st Croft Guides and Rangers
- Girlguiding webinars – virtual meetings
- Happy Easter to you all from Karen and Steph