The Trefoil Guild 75th Birthday Challenge 2018
A challenge for all sections from Rainbows to Trefoil Guild.
To gain your Trefoil 75th Birthday 2018 Challenge Badge, complete ONE challenge from each of the SEVEN different sections.
There is ONE section for each of the seven letters of the word TREFOIL and each contains a variety of challenges. We hope there is something suitable for all ages and abilities but you are free to use your own ideas too.
You can work for the challenge on your own, with a friend, with your unit, guild, patrol, or any group you wish. Perhaps you could build some challenges into your unit or guild meetings, outings or holidays.
But most of all have fun and celebrate together!
- We virtually travelled everywhere!
- Royal Cheshire Show 2021
- Pettypool Opening Dates
- Chamboree 2022 Registration
- County Strategy
- Basic Expedition Skills
- Rainbow and Brownie Sleepover – The Queen’s Lost Her Handbag
- Badges and Skill Builders Evenings with the Army
- Pack your Guiding Bags for an Adventure with Cheshire Forest
- County Day 24th April
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team