The Trefoil Guild 75th Birthday Challenge 2018
A challenge for all sections from Rainbows to Trefoil Guild.
To gain your Trefoil 75th Birthday 2018 Challenge Badge, complete ONE challenge from each of the SEVEN different sections.
There is ONE section for each of the seven letters of the word TREFOIL and each contains a variety of challenges. We hope there is something suitable for all ages and abilities but you are free to use your own ideas too.
You can work for the challenge on your own, with a friend, with your unit, guild, patrol, or any group you wish. Perhaps you could build some challenges into your unit or guild meetings, outings or holidays.
But most of all have fun and celebrate together!
- Pettypool Activity Centre Recovery Strategy
- County World Thinking Day Celebration
- Cheshire Forest Training Calendar – Spring Term 2021
- Forest News – Jan 2021
- Vacancy – PR Team
- First Response Online Theory
- Janantics – Virtual Camp
- Safe Space Level 3
- SciJam 2020 – Liverpool University Scout & Guide Society
- Meet and Greet New Members County Team
- Important Information
- First Response Update
- Subscriptions 2021
- New County Challenge Badge
- Pettypool Re-Opening
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Safe Space Trainings
- Guiding during Covid: 1st Croft Guides and Rangers
- Girlguiding webinars – virtual meetings
- Happy Easter to you all from Karen and Steph